This is a centenary villa of stone and wood, surrounded by a garden and the countryside. It was bombed from the Cantabrian Sea in 1937 by the ship Cervera during the Civil War,but it was rebuilt in the 40, Its Green Tourism activity started in 1968. The house consists of 3 double beds, 1 single bed, bathroom, kitchen, and a huge living-room.
The environment is ideal for mountain-biking, trekking, horse-riding, canoeing,and fishing. The villa also neighbours upon the Tower of Villademoros, an example of military architecture of the Middle Ages, Cape Busto,a Paleolithic site with its own ecosystem dwelt by migratory birds like the heron, This house is also close to the calm beaches of Cave, Santa Ana and Barayo,the celtic sites of Coaña and La Cogocha,and,of course,Luarca,tourist and marine village,the capital of the county of Valdés.
In the N-632, output 454, 10 km before arriving Luarca, in a village called Querúa, we take the deviation to the right that heads to Busto and Canero. Then ,we'll take the road that takes to Canero and we'll turn right taking the road that leads to the lighthouse of Busto, Once in this road,we'll turn left in the first junction. The villa is at the end of this road.
In addition we have of 2 new country houses of 4 and 6 squares.